Saturday, April 2, 2011

March has Come and Gone


...but the Madness continues! UK/UCONN tips in a few, but I'm hiding out in my apartment for fear of getting mauled by the Huskies faithful. In all seriousness, I'm in the mood to stay in, so I'll be rooting for the 'Cats from home tonight. And just plan on making the trek to Damon's Tavern on Monday (knock on wood)! But what a tournament it's been! Certainly one of the better that I can recall. That first weekend is always a cool time, but especially while working at Eh-Spin. Each employee has an HD TV at their desk, with access to channels from sports to Seinfeld (at least I think so... one of the higher ups always seems to have it on). Every first Thursday, the Digital Media crew puts together a pot-luck luncheon and watches the first round action from noon till night. It's a funny workplace experience, overhearing the "Oo's", "Ah's," "What game you watching?" and laments of despair over newly busted brackets. But such is the tourney, GO BIG BLUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment